Saturday, June 18, 2011

Therapy Post...

Just hung up with Mom.  She needed my help downloading an image I sent her of my niece and her father (BIL).  I love to help, so that's not why I need the therapy.  The squeal she made when the picture finally showed up on her end is why I need a therapy post.  It broke my heart...again.  Each squeal, tear, and moment of firsts is a reminder that I failed to give her the first grandchild.  I'm watching my sister give my parents such joy.

Praying...
Ok...a moment of sadness.  Now, let's return to positive thoughts about all of the moment of firsts that will make you squeal and tear-up.  Only 3 more mornings to go until the recommended test day.  If anyone is reading this, please say a prayer for us.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel with the first grandchild. I'm the only girl on my side so I'm not too worried there but there are four boys.

    I'm hoping since there are no new posts you got your BFP. Hope you are having a great weekend. If not I'm hear for you.

    ReplyDelete