Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surging Positively...

Summer Colors
Husband and I just returned from four days of blissful relaxation.  We went shopping, slept in, went to a movie, played mini-golf, swam and just enjoyed spending time together.  After soaking up the rays poolside, we have returned to the "real world".  Have you ever heard someone say that life begins after 5?  I feel like we left the full-time real world and returned to the real-world after 5.  I am SOOO good at full-time real world, and I cannot wait to go back.

The first positive OPK of this cycle appeared today.  It was a very dark indicator line, so I'm taking that as a positive you'd better get on the baby dancing wagon girl!  This is my favorite time of the cycle.  I am so calm and happy.  Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the summer weather.

SIDE NOTE:  To those who allow public following of their blogs...you were chosen to follow because someone valued your story.  Please have the same respect for those people when you decide that you would rather become a private blog and do not just shut us all out.  It's rude and I feel as though my support for your experiences was not appreciated.  There...I feel better.  :)

Happy Hump Day to All...even private bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment