Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cycle 7 Begins...

So here I am, 3 days into Cycle 7. I cannot believe we are starting our 7th month! That's insane. What happened to all the warnings about protection and "it only takes once"?

Work has been crazy this week as we prepare for an annual celebration. It's been good for me though because my days go fast and I fall asleep quickly at night. If only this had happened two weeks ago when I needed filler. :)

Husband and I are planning a getaway in a couple of weeks. I thought it was going to coincide with the big O, but it looks like that will happen when we return. Oh well, that leaves the BDing for fun only! I need it - I think we both do.

I've decided that since we have been charting and only know that we got our timing right for sure last cycle, that we would make sure we got it right for one more cycle before seeking medical help. I don't want to hear that more data is needed. Once I work up the courage to ask for help, I am going to need the doctor to step in at that time and start helping. :)

I hope all of you out there have plans for Memorial Day weekend and are looking forward to the time off as much as I am.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment