Monday, May 9, 2011

There's Always Something

iprole
Ovulation Pain?
Check!
Positive OPK?
Check!
The other disgusting signs that I have been watching for?
Check!
So much BD I have to beg Husband for more?
Check!  

Everything is on track and of course WHAM!  Husband is sick with stomach bug.  Last month I went to help my sister during ovulation and could at least justify that I was helping and putting someone else ahead of our needs. This time however, I'm going to have to get creative and try to convince Husband that the cure for the stomach issue is all up in here.  I'm sorry - it's just too much work to wait another month.  I have to give it all I've got.

It's 4:45 and my brain has officially checked out. In honor of Roger Hargreaves' 76th birthday, I am being "Little Miss Naughty" at work and catching up on the latest SNL for the last half hour of the work day. The host, Tina Fey, is running down the stage to present her monologue - Oh she is funny. :) Now here's a shocker - she turns to face the crowd and WHAM! I'm staring at her belly bump. To borrow from a favorite blogger...I've got Bump Envy! It's everywhere - even the places I go to try to escape from thinking of pregnancy have bellies and babies.  

Please God...let this be our month.  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment