Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a boy!

My sister and brother-in-law just called.  They are having a boy.  The first boy in our family.  Now I've gotta have twins to make any kind of impression. (jk)

Just talked with Dad.  The first thing out of his mouth was "another first".  All I heard was "another first that you didn't do...good luck"!  I know that's negative, but that's where I'm at.

On the positive side, I did not feel jealousy when she told me.  I felt joy and excitement for them both.  After having built a home at the beginning of this year, the Midwest floods have made it impossible to get to their new home. So, this is great news during what could be an extremely stressful time.  They are truly blessed to be having a healthy boy and I believe that is what I heard when listening to them tell me the big news.  Thank you God for their healthy baby boy and my future nephew.  I'm the first to be an aunt two times.  There's my first. There it is.

Ok...waiting on ovulation and getting out of town this weekend to relax. Scheduled a massage for Monday to continue the relaxation.  Crossing fingers that this will be our month...fingers are starting to look a little weathered from all the crossing, but they are hanging in there and so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment